Vodacom Lesotho is a leading Telecommunications company in Maseru. As part of the Vodacom group we have global reach throughout the world. As one of the most recognizable brands in the world, and if that is not enough we spend our entire time helping people stay in touch with one another. Once you’re here, you’ll find the freedom to be yourself and the inspiration to do your best.
We are one of the most recognizable brands in the world, we are admittedly obsessed with delivering a flawless customer experience, as if that’s not enough, we spend our entire time helping people stay in touch with one another. Once you are here, you will find the freedom to be yourself and the inspiration to do your best.
Vodacom Lesotho is seeking a Manager Segment Marketing who will be responsible for developing and executing on Vodacom Lesotho Segment strategy for Youth, High-Value and Mass consumer market segments. This includes segment strategy; proposition development and full lifecycle management.
- Accountable for growth in revenues (i.e. customer numbers, ARPU and mix), and margins including cost elements of interconnect costs, acquisition and retention spend
- Create segment specific marketing strategy in support of company strategy
- Drive the cross-functional execution and take to market segment plans to deliver our segment targets
- Develop new differentiated voice and data propositions against a robust roadmap with consideration of customer needs
- Work with Pricing team to develop appropriate pricing strategies, tactics and propositions for segments
The successful candidate will be an analytical, innovative, customer obsessed with superior writing and presentation skills.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve issues without detailed supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and also possesses the following skills:
· Presentation skills
· Report writing skills
· Communication skills
· Risk management
· Commercial Acumen
· Computer literacy
· Attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience
· Tertiary qualification (degree) in Marketing or related field
· 8-10 years’ experience in Marketing of which four years should have been in a managerial role
· Experience in telecoms/FMCG will be an added advantage.
If you are seeking that next challenge and feel you could make a difference to our people and want to work for a strong purposeful company then this is your opportunity.
Please forward your application with Position and Area as the subject accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of educational certificates to:
Closing date: 27 April 2018
you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date, please consider
your application unsuccessful.
We are a caring company that strives to enhance people’s lives and empower through advanced telecommunications solutions. We are committed to dominating the telecommunications through innovative yet sensible means.
Because we share the view that any being is a product of its environment, it was imperative that we set up a pillar whose pure focus is to enhance the lives and living conditions of people, including the caring initiatives for the general environment in which we plough trade.