Contract plan T & Cs
- Applications for the Vodacom data contracts will be completed
- Customers must meet Vodacoms current authorization requirements.
- The contracts are available as a 24 and 36 months contracts.
- A once-off connection fee is payable on application for the contract.
- New connections are done anytime.
- Migrations are done month ends only.
- Upward migrations are free of charge.
- A downward migration to a lesser subscription package will incur a migration fee and penalty as described in the contract.
- Prepaid data customers shall not incur any cost for migration, no SIM swop is needed.
General Business Rules
- All subscribers to the Vodacom data contracts packages will be required to provide a Bank account that will be used to debit the subscriptions & usage fees.
- Customers cannot carry over their unused data bundles to next months.
- Customers must give one calendar month notice for cancellation of their contract in writing and conditions on the contract will apply.
- Subscriptions are charged monthly in advance, at the commencement of the month.