Pay for goods & services, send & receive money, plus more convenience on the go
- Fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money
- Buy electricity, pay DSTV and more
Interested in M-Pesa?
Apply at any Vodacom Centre
*111# to register
Terms & conditions apply
What is M-Pesa
- Vodacom M-Pesa is a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with your cellphone.
- It is like having instant cash in your hand and you don’t even need a bank account.
- M-Pesa lets you convert cash into mobile money by visiting any authorized M-Pesa outlet
- Once you have money in your M-Pesa account, you can send it to anyone, anywhere in the country.
- You are also able to buy Vodacom airtime for yourself and others.
- You are also able to buy electricity with M-Pesa.
Why should I use Vodacom M-Pesa?
- No registration/joining fee.
- No monthly charges.
- No minimum account balance.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Centre money safely.
- Send money 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Quick and easy way to buy Vodacom airtime.
- Send money from a Vodacom cellphone to any cellphone on any network in Lesotho.
- Pay for your bills in the comfort of your home
Important customer information
1. Never reveal your PIN to anyone
2. Always remember your secret question and answer when you call our call center on 114
3. Please note that you are not allowed to have more than one M-Pesa account
4. Always ensure that the mobile number of the person you are sending money and the amount are correct before you send/withdraw money.
5. Printed statements can be received by visiting the Vodacom centre or by registering on our web channel
6. Please note that a SIM card that has been inactive for a period of 215 days will be disconnected from the network.
7. We will close your account on receiving a written or verbal request from you to do so or upon receiving written notification about your death.
8. Mobile Money Services in Lesotho are regulated by the Central Bank of Lesotho. If you are not satisfied with how we handled your complaint, you are welcome to approach the Central Bank with a request to intervene.
9. You may call our Customer care on 114 for all queries, enquiries and complaints or visit our Vodacom Centres