What is send money & win?
A competition to encourage customers
to Send money & Win a daily cash prizes.
How long will the Campaign be for?
The competition will run from the 1st December 2017 – 10th February 2018.
The offer is open to all Vodacom Prepaid and Top Up customers who are registered to M-Pesa users.
How will the competition work?
Customers simply deposit money into their M-Pesa wallet and send money to another M-Pesa registered customer. Then they will then immediately be entered into a daily and monthly draw. Winners will be announced on social media, newspaper as well as on Vodacom radio stations.
What are the benefits?
Send money daily via M-Pesa & stand a chance to win M1000 every day and M20, 000 and many more prizes.
The more you send money the higher your chances of winning.
How do I enter into the competition?
By simply sending Money to another M-Pesa registered customer. Any amount from M10.00. See steps below:
1. Dial *111#
2. Select M-Pesa (option 4)
3. Select Send Money (Option2)
4. Select Once-Off Payment (option 1)
5. Enter recipient Mobile Number
6. Enter Amount you wish to send
7. Confirm recipients mobile number, name & amount
8. Enter PIN
How do I know if I have been entered into a daily or Monthly draw?
You will receive a phone call from Vodacom letting you know that you have been entered into the daily or monthly draw.
The following Business Rules will apply:
Each time you send money per day you are eligible to win M1000.00 that day. A day starts at 00:00 and ends 23:59
1. No minimum amount is attached for you to enter the competition. Send money starts from as little as M10
2. Winner for the M1000.00 will be selected the next day
3. The competition runs from Mon – Sun. Weekend winners will be announced on Monday.
4. One lucky winner each month will win M20 000.00 (Each winner from Dec, Jan & Feb)
5. Only customers who send money to M-Pesa registered customers are eligible for entering the daily draw & monthly draw
Vodacom staff, interns, contractors are not eligible for entry (Watch out for internal comms for staff competitions from the M-Pesa team)