Get the best value for your money depending on your style of communication
- Receive airtime in advance and pay for it later
- Stay connected and continue making calls
Interested in Free Change?
Dial 1181 to select preferred prepaid tariff
Terms & conditions apply
What is Free change
Free-Change allows customers more freedom to change across tariffs.
The first two Free Changes will let customers try out new tariffs, and if they’re not happy, give them a chance to change back at no cost
- Vodacom Lesotho has three prepaid tariff plans: Prepaid per Second, Prepaid Anytime and Prepaid Bua.
- The default tariff is the Prepaid per Second, but customers can migrate to other tariffs using the Free Change service, via self-service *111# or 1181.
- Customers can choose between Prepaid Bua, Prepaid per Second or Prepaid Anytime.
- Free Change allows customers to change Tariff Plans 5 times every 30 days. The first two Tariff changes are free and the subsequent 3 tariff changes will be charged M5.00 per change within those 30 days.
- Customers need to have at least M5.00 in their account for 3rd, 4th or 5th change.
- Customers on Prepaid Standard can migrate out of the tariff, but not to it.
Out of airtime? Get an advance & pay it back the next time you recharge.
Convenience to share airtime with other prepaid & Top-Up numbers free of charge.
Prepaid options & Tariffs
Lower rates depending on user's preferred services.
Find out more