See who’s calling you before you choose to answer
- See the number of the person calling you
- Manage and screen your calls
- Identify the caller if that number is saved in your phone’s contacts list
Interested in Caller Identity?
Dial *111# on your device.
Visit your nearest Vodacom Centre
What is Caller Identity?
- Caller Identity is an easy way to manage incoming calls by seeing the caller’s number on your cellphone screen unless they’re using a Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) app
- You will not see the number if the caller has chosen to hide it, even if you have Caller Identity active on your account
Screen your calls
View the number, even if it’s not saved on your phone, and then decide if you would like to answer the call.
Choose not to respond to numbers that you are unsure about.
Identify your caller
Know exactly who’s calling you if their name and number is saved in your cellphone’s contacts list.
How much does Caller Identity cost?
Caller ID is free
Your phone can play personal assistant and take recording of voice message when you cannot be reached
A service that enables you to redirect your incoming calls to a preferred
number with respect to set parameters
Please call me
Call me is a service that lets you send a message to someone, asking them to call you back – even when you may not have airtime.
Find out more